Friday, March 1, 2013

The daily post

I told myself I would post daily!! I can barely remember to take my ADHD meds. Once I start leaving every room in the house and wondering what the heck I'm doing, I realize that I have not taken my meds. Ok back to the losing weight on Monday next week. Gigi won last Month! I will win in March!! I've only gained a pound back which is good.

I started grad school this week and man there is a lot of work... I finished all my work today right before it was due at noon. I definitely picked the right field to study!! I'm loving the reading and I hate reading! It's funny but I feel smarter just going to graduate school. LOL Also, people think you are smart as well.

The boys started PDO this week at Trinity Baptist Church on Tuesday and Thursdays!! I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment