Thursday, March 21, 2013

3/21/13

Today, is just a day. A day to remember? Well, I hope not! I've had to many of those days.

I weighed myself and I was disappointed in myself. Gained 4 pounds from a month ago. I love to eat everything that makes me gain weight! No carbs after lunch is the key to me losing weight!

I've had a cup of coffee today and I'm only a little hungry. Where to stop to get something to chew on that is healthy? I think I will stop and get a taco in a corn tortilla. This will be good. But I want 3!!! I will not starve with only having 1!

Kids are doing good. Routine works do well in this household! Even for the adults. Almost had a heart attack on Tuesday!! Thought my vehicle had a major repair that needed to be done! Thanks to my night and shining armor he fixed it for only $10!! Love you my Bradley.

Waiting to see the doctor to see blood results. Hope I'm super healthy. 3^)


No comments:

Post a Comment